Why Should I Call SERVPRO in New Haven When I Need Water Removal?
We Provide Timely Water Removal to Reduce Damage in Your Home
Water damage is nothing to ignore, especially with the costs involved to restore your property to preloss condition. SERVPRO's slogan -- We're Faster To Any Size Disaster, means that you have a highly-trained team at your door to start in right away.
For water removal in New Haven, we arrive and begin assessing your interior to determine the right process and equipment to use. Our technicians start with water removal by vacuuming or pumping out all visible water shortly after arriving to get a clear picture of the rest of the damage if any.
How does SERVPRO streamline the water removal process?
- Once all visible water is extracted, air movers and dehumidifiers work to remove moisture from the air, and soft contents like upholstery and drapes
- We use a standard industrial formula to determine how many heaters, air movers, and dehumidifiers get set up to create the optimum airflow for drying.
- Porous materials call for aggressive drying methods
- SERVPRO technicians use light wand extractors to pull water from the glue-down carpet, just one example
- EPA-registered broad-spectrum disinfectants are applied to help inhibit the potential for microbial growth that can lead to foul odors in your home.
What do we do during the initial contact?
We emphasize all call-in inquiries by concerned neighbors that rapid removal of standing water significantly mitigates the damage and allows for salvaging more contents, belongings, and even structural elements. We can communicate with you, the concerned property owner, and your insurance adjuster to stay within the budget offered for any cleanup and restoration services. We are here to help.
SERVPRO of New Haven is available for all of your water removal needs. Call (203) 234-1100 to have a team deployed to your location when an emergency arises.